Each of the API commands described here relate to retrieving, adding and deleting one or more Azure Accounts being monitored at your site.
Each Azure Account is completely described by a Hash.
The Azure Account Hash
An example JSON-encoded Azure Account Hash is shown below:
Retrieve a list of all of your Azure Accounts.
CURL Command, and variations:
Response is a JSON-encoded list of AWS Account Hashes and stats (contains total no of accounts).
Add a new AWS Account.
- Client Id string for Azure Account
- Tenant Id string for Azure Account
- Client Secret string for Azure Account
- Label is a Describer String to be shown on UI
- Tags to apply to this Azure Account, If not specified no tags will be applied.
Update specified Azure Account Hash
- ID of Azure Account which is to be updated
*All params are same as create, required only params those need to modify.
Delete the specified Azure Account Hash
- ID of Azure Account which is to be deleted